CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Turpentine Safety
slowsmile Views: 7,825
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,393,090

Re: Turpentine Safety

@Carty3...Whipple's disease is caused by a bacteria that has mycoplasma-like behaviour. Mycoplasma is a CWD bacteria that behaves like a fungus. In other words, Whipple's bacteria has fungal like behaviour. This makes it very hard to kill. No drug will kill it. Whipple's bacteria is well known to cause malabsorption of nutrients in the intestines which will certainly add to your problems. This also means that the bacteria can safely inhabit both the intestines(full time) as its main breeding area while it continuously spreads out and infects the blood and body tissues from the intestines. So you should seriously take note when I said that the lower intestines is the main breeding ground for Whipples bacteria. It's their breeding ground because neither a depressed local immune system nor drugs can reach them to eradicate your problem. And if you don't get rid of the Whipple's bacteria from that breeding ground in the intestines then you might well fail in your attempts to get rid of it.

Yes you can take Turpentine when you have a bath. Best to use a whisky shot glass of Turpentine + 1/2 cup sodium bicarbonate + 1/2 cup magnesium chloride flakes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024

17.313 sec, (1)