CureZone   Log On   Join
Urgent - frightening new issue! Help!

willowwhite Views: 1,086
Published: 4 years ago

Urgent - frightening new issue! Help!

Constantly changing issues and the new one is frightening:

I have had this round slightly raised red patch on my forehead for 10 months. A few weeks ago, a worm wriggled out one end of the patch into my eyebrow. After that, I began rubbing ivermectin into the red patch. Yesterday, I noticed that I could see some worms under the skin on the upper end of the patch. I rubbed some moxidectin into the patch. Within about 20 minutes, I began feeling wiggling under the skin in the patch that didn't stop. It was coming down towards my eyebrow. I needed to get some sleep, so I rubbed in more moxi and took and Ambien and went to sleep for the night. This morning there is no sign of it, but I realize now how close to my eye and my brain this critter is; all it has to do is come beneath the brow-bone. I don't know what to do. I'm considering taking some moxi orally. What do you all think?? What would be the oral dose for someone 152 lbs? Can it be overlapped with other anti-helminthes??

I have about 6 more days high dose ivermectin on hand (I'm resting from it this week) but I've taken so much iver and it apparently hasn't worked on this type worm. thx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (1)