CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite life-cycle related or medicine related?

willowwhite Views: 668
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,395,942

Re: Parasite life-cycle related or medicine related?

Thanks, Positive! The DMSO I am using says it is 99% DMSO. I am alternating clove oil, moxi, DMSO, and ivermectin topically with favorable results. I'll look at the Klacker information. I will be careful to space the Alinia and probiotics apart; I did not realize it was categorized as an anti-biotic. Also taking doxy, so I'm watching that as well. About detoxing, glad you mentioned it, as I was not given much info about that except with the first round back in August. The second trip up, they loaded me down with a huge number of vitamin supplements and it got overwhelming to do all the prescriptions, detox, and vitamin supplements, and I let the detox supplements slip, as they didn't mention them again. I will tailor all the supplements to try to take what is most supportive and yet doable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)