CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

Lostme Views: 911
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,648

Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

Where or who tells you what protocol to do? I have no idea what intestinal worms s I have, There are several different ones. Also, I have never passed any that were very large like I have seen here from other ppl. And my scalp and skin, these suckers started and they only thing I saw with a magnify glass was yellowish/white things on my hair.. then it went to my hair looking kinda lite up on the ends. Then my hair just in the area where I felt movement or a bite or something hair looks silver shiny. Then my hair would look like worms then the worms started to leave my hair strands and start moving down my face. They were extremely skinny black and kinda see thru worms. I also about every 4 weeks would get bumps on my head and for about 3 or 4 days it would seem like they had left me. But then BANG all back plus. They didnít do that the last 2 months but last Thurs I got about 10 bumps so far I have not seen or felt an increase but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.514 sec, (1)