CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

Cimber38 Views: 998
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,648

Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

I had tried many things. I had mixed infection with these black hair like worms emerging from skin by the thousands,black specs, debris coming from skin, white specs from skin, crawling all over. I also found i was heavily infected with pinworms. Had passed a few hookworms, about 30 flukes, 7 or 8 whipworms, and three Ascaris one was very large. I found that soaking in hot baths with 1 cup of borax and 1 cup peroxide then when you get out air dry and the black worms emerge from the skin then get in shower and scrub down with sulfer soap. I was also attacked by some type of mite that lived in my shower shelf. They would jump on my feet and burrow in before I could even see what was there. Check your house for anything that could harbor mildew. I think the black things are some type of filarial worm also. What ultimately worked for me to get rid of them was fenbendazole for goats once a day for 25 days, ivermectin for 7 days then a 3 day break then repeat and doxycycline for 9 weeks. You take the meds during the same period. you can take a (bedazole) and ivermectin at the same time them it doesnt hurt. They work in different ways. For the large Ascaris it was albendazole 20 days then immediately go on alinia for 10 days then go back on the albendazole for 20 days. Mebendozole got rid of the type of fluke i have. I think it was chinese liver fluke. then repeat every months for 3 months then 6 months later. the hookworms were killed by the albendazole in the process. the whip worms took pyrantel every day for a week to get rid of the last hanger on.I knew it was there because i could feel it flopping around. the pinworms were the absolute worst to get rid of. pyrantel weekly followed by enemas the next day and magnesium citrate. i did this for months. extra hygiene measures. treat everything like its a biohazzard. Vicks on the anus at night and if they are really driving you nuts insert a clove of garlic in the rectum. They will drive you nuts and keep you up all night. This is what worked for me. I did a lot of trial and error and discovered what worked for me. I also took digestive enzymes, probiotics, milk thistle and amino acids, high dose vitamin c and d. It took me three years to clear all the infections totally. I still do monthly maintainence with fenben ivermectin and pyrantel. I focused on killing one things at a time and if anything else died during that protocol I was happy. I cant tell you doses because I cant recall how you do the conversions. I used horse ivermectin (horse dose and human doseis the same), goat fenben,and orderd the rest online from india. you can read all my posts from the last few years by clicking on my name.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.283 sec, (2)