CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

willowwhite Views: 838
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,397,972

Re: Overwhelmed and confused.

The worms I had were very short, you could barely see them with the naked eye. Most were charcoal grey, some were cream colored. Sometimes they came in pairs, usually singly. Most were tiny straight lines, but I did have one that was slightly longer and coiled on one end. When they stung me, I could wipe them off my skin with a tissue, and saved several imbedded in tissue. I had my dermatopathologist look at one and he said it was nothing; no idea why that would make me feel like something was biting me. Cimber, I think you have mentioned that some of yours were quite long compared to what I experienced. Dang, the article read exactly like what I had. My first experience with them was in approximately 1997, then they went dormant and I got very ill. A trip up to Mayo turned up the wonderful delusions dx. Well, they had already gone dormant by the time I went up there. And as the article said, - then something will stir them up and they'll come out of dormancy. The thing that apparently roused them for me was that I had a dislocated tailbone, and they woke up when I received pelvic floor PT (intra-rectally) to fix the tailbone. Yes - I truly would pay someone if they could find the article again for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)