Seb derm often have at least 2 of the next 4 components:
- liver component (congested liver)
- intestinal component (dysbiosis, fungus, candida)
- food intolerance (often sugars, grains and alcohol that feeds fungus )
- allergy (an allergy to a soap, toothpaste, shampoo, aftershave, cosmetics or even some foods like milk , nuts or top 8 allergens)
Because of so many different problems and cofactors causing seb derm, people often struggle to cure it.
- Liver Flush can help with your liver, intestines and some of the intolerances and allergies.