CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Lam, where credit is due..

joshandme85 Views: 1,139
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,398,730

Re: Dr. Lam, where credit is due..

You are correct! I have read almost 1/3 of your messages about AF they are all correct and I thank you for posting such a amazing amount of knowledge about Adrenal issues. My health was extremely stable until Endo dropped me off meds. Only reason I changed Doctors mine retired and moved then passed. My Thyroid will not stay in the correct TSH levels. The reason, the Adrenals are suffering and to low. I have had Adrenal issues long ago, Endo was pretty ignorant, dropped me Cold off my Prednisone 5 mg. Once daily in 89. My body started falling apart, one after another bad immune issue. 4 Sinus Surgeries 2 in 1992; one 93 and one in 2000. I lost most of my Thyroid in 97; have RA since 95,and Proriasis horribly bad off and on can hardly walk. Lost my gallbladder no stones in 2012; just as my Thyroid had no nodoles , even the Radiologist looked puzzled. Same ENDO said Radation I said no, Surgeon took part of my Thyroid so I take little Thyroid replacements. 62 mcg. Use to be on 75 mcg. Went Hyper after 20 years on same dose after I Quit smoking Cold in 2014.... TSH and thyroid has been off since. Also had small Cancer removed in 2013’ did well. Had a good Dermatolgist. (Even my OBGYN had more knowledge about Adrenals and the issues it causes. And he passed too. ) The reason is my Adrenals are low or ACTH is low or I have a Adrenal growth. Cat Scan in 2016 showed no Pituitary growth. I do not believe any of them anymore. One Doctor alone ruined my Health...the Doctor I had years ago cared ...he kept me healthy. I believe there are not many caring Doctors left whom have enough knowledge to keep you healthy. Thanks for the messages they have helped. California does not have the best Docs. I use to be a Medical Assistant and Surgeical assistant. I am retired now. Worst Doctors ever here. I am shocked how uncaring they almost all are. If I could find a decent Doctor I would go. Have a PPO she is trulyfully veru kind but has absolutely no knowlede about Adrenals issues. Something is seriously wrong when a Internist knows nothing. Frustration is simply giving up. I am tired.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.980 sec, (2)