CureZone   Log On   Join
I need help now I did a mistake on water fast..
 
  Views: 446
Published: 3 years ago
 

I need help now I did a mistake on water fast..


By accident I calculated my salt and no salt wrong so for 5 days ive been taking double the amount needed (9000 mg of salt and 10000 mg of nosalt potassium chloride)! now I feel light headed like I want to sleep and close my eyes! Stool is fully water and yellow. Is what I did dangerous or should I just correct things and ill be fine? Im worried not sure what to do???

Edit: my temperature is now 101 F not sure what to do! I also forgot to mention I have hypothyroidsm is this the reason this happened to me or the salt?
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)