You can skip the fourth glass of epsom, if that is difficult to swallow.
Just keep flushing, and watch out what you eat. You may need 6 to 24 flushes before your health is fully stabilized and your Seb-Derm is a history !
Sinking feces is healthier than floating feces. It is sign of better digestion. Feces floats when there is gas trapped in it or fat trapped in it.
Foods that are not healthy to eat when you have Seb-Derm are:
- processed sugars
- processed fruit juices
- industrially processed foods
- bread and foods made from flour
- many people have problem with tolerating all grains
- some people have problem with tolerating milk products
- some tropical fruits (elimination can help pinpoint what you do not tolerate )