I can't say that you can't poison yourself with urine, but I've been drinking my urine off and on for 30 years and am still alive. I've used it to gargle cracked teeth to keep infections all over my mouth at bay. I've used it on rashes and it would heal them almost instantly. I also use it to heal a chronic sinus infection. The infection keeps coming back due to cracked teeth caused by a severe accident on an Olympic sized trampoline with someone twice my weight. He was so happy that day that he decided to be a monkey, I don't know what kind of ego I have, but I decided that I could handle anything he threw at me and chose to be a stork on one leg. When he saw me bouncing on one leg, he took the challenge and bounced as hard as he could. The moment I came down on that bounce, I realized that I wouldn't be able to control the bounce and instead of going straight up on his bounce, I went sideways right into the steel part of the trampoline, causing me to torque my shoulders, neck, and jaw. Within a few weeks, my teeth started to have problems and now, I have cracked teeth and infections all over my mouth that goes into my sinus and ears. though it's a terrible situation, I'm able to control the infections by gargling and rinsing with urine. Like I said, I wouldn't be able to guarantee that urine couldn't poison you, but if you do enough research, you'll see that it's actually sterile when it comes out of your body and just before it is filtered into urine, it's actually blood. If it is toxic, you'd already be poisoned while it is blood in your system, but it's a decision you have to make. Do more research and then you decide. Good luck to you.