CureZone   Log On   Join
My theory on cause of Liver disease.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Seika Views: 338
Published: 3 years ago

My theory on cause of Liver disease.

Its been known that Fatty liver can end or will end in Cirrohsis aka Liver Cancer, imo this is the worst type of Cancer because it is the living force through the liver that can heal any disease. With a bad liver it is hard or impossible to really heal.

We are living in a world of the devil were we are being encouraged to eat dead bodies and live stressing lifes in the cities. Violating the rule that you should not eat flesh with their blood (cooking does not remove blood), but this is another story. Whoever has ears to hear and eyes to see let them hear and see.

I got no doubt saturated fats and overeating are a major contributor for liver and Gallstones which is the synonim for Fatty Liver, but I want to go beyond this as we already known that Fatty Liver or Cirrohsis is caused by Alcohol consumption too.

And in todays world the majority of people affected by Fatty liver are not heavy alcohol drinkers. Some do not drink at all. In todays world people are eating food with lots of chemicals, pesticides and acid forming foods. It is well known that cancer cannot live in an alkaline environment. We are also being poisoned by the pharmakia (sorcery, witchcraft) through drugs and Antibiotics .

My point is that stress, chemicals in foods and specially Antibiotics will disrupt your gut flora and give you a candida albicans infection. People will crave for their cakes, pizza, soda, mcdonalds, carbs etc, without knowing that it is this fungus that is making you eat this way.

Some ppl have dared call this fungus cancer, this is not for me to confirm but manifestations of this fungus either in foot, skin, groin, vagina, rashes, means its systemic and this fungus is in the digestive track, mainly in the colon.

This fungus is a living organism, anaerobic, that also does its poo, and its poo are like 70 types of poisons that will make you feel like shit, tired, fatigued and one of them is acetaldehyde which is a synonim of alcohol.

To me this is correlation. Fatty liver will produce candida and candida will produce fatty liver. Whats in the colon is absorbed through the liver every 3 minutes for cleanse lymphaticly speaking. Imagine all this waste and alcohol trying to be cleanse by the liver all the time.

PS. theres even kids that act like drunk when they have a candida infection, they only eat sweets all the time.

God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)