CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: an update and pictures of more than foot long parasite

bettieblue Views: 942
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,404,554

Re: an update and pictures of more than foot long parasite

For the most part, I use only plain distilled water enemas and repeat until the water runs clear to follow up with a strong organic black coffee enema. I donít want to chase the creatures from my colon so Iím staying with plain distilled water for now. It usually takes two or more enemas to get to the clear stage. Sometimes as many as nine or ten in a day, which is tedious and time consuming. I recommend Black Death coffee, which you can purchase on amazon. Every day, I boil a large pot of distilled water on the store and then add the coffee and keep at a low boil for 30 minutes to an hour, strain, cool and voila. I fast occasionally but my diet is pretty standard except I avoid Sugar as much as possible.
I also have suffered with them in my sinuses and nose and I cough up bloody mucus in phases and have epic nosebleeds. My arms are covered in sores. Lately, I feel them burrowing into my lower shoulder blade. It feels like an ice pick and is very painful. At times, I see flashing pulses of light, which I suspect is them passing into my head. Terrifying!
Iíve been fighting this for over four years. Its misery. I canít talk to anyone about it and doctors are dismissive. I wouldnít wish this on my worst enemy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)