CureZone   Log On   Join
priceless advice
SuperWoman29 Views: 1,051
Published: 3 years ago

priceless advice

Hi everyone! I have not been posting for ages, but I've learned so much since then. I finally figured out why I wasn't getting better. I made the mistake of not testing my last place!!! Some people think this is an obvious thing to do, but when I first moved out of the original toxic mold apartment, I did feel better. It was because my new place had mold, just not as poisonous as the last place. It doesn't matter anymore once you have been chronically exposed!!


PM me if you want the company I use because I don't want to advertise here.

Also, be aware of vegetables that may rot in your kitchen. I had a pumpkin rot from the inside, and it was leaking spores! Turns out pumpkins produce the worst kinds of mold.

Since I've been dealing with all this for six years, I am far from recovered, but I am getting better.

I will try to post more about my progress soon. Hope this helps as many people as possible! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

1.422 sec, (1)