CureZone   Log On   Join
"I feel nauseous after eating something fried"

White Shark Views: 630
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,405,853

"I feel nauseous after eating something fried"

You wrote: "I feel nauseous after eating something fried"

I will be honest with you.

Your liver hates fried foods, like chicken, shrimps or potatoes fried in deep oil.
Why?

Cause that overheated oil is not healthy, and there is a lot of oil in fried foods.

Why is it recommended to use Virgin oils for Liver Flushing ?
Why are Virgin oils like Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil suppose to be better and healthier alternative to classic, low cost, refined oils ?

Cause per definition, Virgin oils are extracted without using heat, and without using chemical solvents.

You "feeling nauseous after eating something fried" is actually your liver talking to you and telling you that your liver is not healthy enough to process low quality food you are eating.

You can ignore the messages your liver is sending you.... or you can listen to your liver ... your choice.

“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”
- Ayn Rand

Ask yourself the next question:

What is the point with liver flushing, if between flushes you keep consuming unhealthy foods that cause more harm to your body and your liver, more harm than what you can fix with Liver Flushing ?

Living healthy is not just about the Liver Flushing ....
You have to take care of your diet too ...
Living healthy means you are open to listen to the messages your body is sending you, and you are open to make a change ....

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)