CureZone   Log On   Join
Ideas and Suggestions Needed: Para-cleansing with no pills to swallow.

Maggie00 Views: 139
Published: 4 years ago

Ideas and Suggestions Needed: Para-cleansing with no pills to swallow.

Our family rescued a sweet Jack Russell terrier a few months ago from a friends family who couldn't keep him. He was supposedly vetted and wormed. I should not have taken their word for it. Lesson learned. Our entire family is now in the process of de-worming long term. Most of us are having no issues with swallowing pills en masse, so we've been rotating through the Clark cleanses, a month of Neem, Co-Q 10, etc. My daughters have issues swallowing pills though, and I am struggling to create a rotation that they can stay on. They have taken two rounds of "Intestinal Edge" (available on Amazon) and I dose them with Olive Leaf tincture weekly. The youngest drinks copious amounts of carrot & pineapple juice, but my oldest has a busy schedule and needs chewables/tinctures that will travel with her to work and school. Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

11.438 sec, (1)