Saw your reply to Carey on stone stuck in bile duct.
Seems me too have same problem
I did the Liver Flush 5 times
Then I got Jaundice Hep A
Now Jaundice got cured but following symptoms continue
1. Loss of appetite
2. Weight loss of around 15 kgs still not recovered
3. Stool not formed. Pasty / chaffy semi solid most of the time
4. Stool quantity is less in proportion to the food intake
5. Stool color is normal
6. Eructation sure empty stomach/ Morni g
7. Very less rectal gas and no typical pungent smell in the gas. Most of the time no odor in the gas.
Pl suggest if I should restart the flush.
Also is there any option to do the Liver Flush without Epsom Salt as I feel it is not good / natural for the body. Olive oil and lemon juice are ok.