CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: studies on long-term enema use

White Shark Views: 3,981
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,407,868

Re: studies on long-term enema use

Hi,

I read your message.

Your problem sounds like chronic intestinal dysbiosis.

Research the Fecal Transplant FMT and Liver Flushing !

Also research the Blood Type Diet !

Good luck !!

You will find contradictory information about regular use of enema because people are different , and they tend to project their own personal experience and the experience of people they know as a baseline for making conclusions about the safety of enemas.

The fact is, even if 99% people can do regular enema safely, and not get addicted to it, but just 1% gets addicted, it is important to be aware of that possibility. After all, it is a risk factor, even if it only happens to 1% of people. (I doubt anyone know the real stats. maybe it i 1%, maybe it is 10% maybe it is 0.1%)

I have no idea how common enema addiction is, people who are addicted do not like to talk about that.
I personally know of 2 people who are addicted, and they do water enema every day, as that is the only way for them to evacuate.

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.590 sec, (1)