CureZone   Log On   Join
I ate a banana last night and today my fatigue is wasn't even noticeable im confused

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

More
Robert14 Views: 243
Published: 3 years ago

I ate a banana last night and today my fatigue is wasn't even noticeable im confused

Today i felt like no fatigue even every meal today no fatigue after i ate what the heck i felt alive today and been 3 yrs since i felt normal like i could run a marathon

Im starting to think all this adrenal issues is a pottaisum magnesiun calcium imbalance THAT IS ALL ...more likely suspect of potassium deficiency

I do cramp easily its strange sometimes when driving or esp sexual activity all over its not normal and takes forever to go away and i got muscle twitches

Honestly this all started 3 yrs ago i got sick during winter and was put on Antibiotics and it caused severe diarrhea actually the Antibiotic gave me diahhrra to the point i would drink a cup of water and what came out my ass was water it wasnt even Brown or poop its like what i drank came out as straight water that is when my adrenal fatigue began

Can chronic diahhrra have caused a mineral imbalance from the beginning

Anytime i take magnesium my muscle twitches become activated within 10 minutes of ingesting any magnesium supplement

Not saying this is a cure all but i think many of us need to consider a mineral deficiency as a root cause from the beginning 100% of Americans are potassium deficient and most magnesium u may find your answer im looking into a pot/mag supplement asap

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.392 sec, (1)