CureZone   Log On   Join
Hair dry, graying and falling out, libido gone, fatigue with weight loss

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
Doppleganger Views: 185
Published: 3 years ago

Hair dry, graying and falling out, libido gone, fatigue with weight loss

I'm 50, in good health and take a handful of supplements every day. I lost about 35 lbs last year - just very active outside and stopped eating after 6p. Everything was fine 4 months ago then the bottom has fallen out and I'm at my wits end. Nothing traumatic - but something has gone awry.

In 4 months, my hair has fallen out about 50%, my hairline has receded about 1/4+ ", extensive dry and graying hair, my libido is gone, cant sleep more than 5hrs and its light (not restful), I'm not in a bad mood but have a flash temper - 0-100 in 2 sec, then am 100% over it. Brain fog - I just stop in mid sentence forgetting what I wanted to say next or cant think of a word (much I blame on the lack of sleep too). Either diarrhea or constipation - nothing in between. Notice my hands are sometimes weak - cant hardly write at times. Only anxiety I have is due to this health degredation and hair loss. Whats more, the hair isn't falling out en mass, its just not growing back. I used to shave every 2-3 days, now its 7-10 days. I get itching attacks - not sure if its dry skin or acidic. I do coffee enemas about once a week also and have been for years. Eat very little Sugar or dairy and no gluten. I drink coffee but VERY diluted - a habit from an ulcer 20 yrs ago.

I was fine - felt fine - was business as usual until 4 months ago - and no idea what caused it. I would love to go to a 'doctor' and find out exactly where I'm at chemically, but have such an attitude about them in general (pharma-whores and cut-freaks who chase symptoms and $$$...'practicing' theoretical medicine). I expect the 'well you're 50 so...." schpiel. I expect that PSA-BS cash cow circus as well. The ND's in this area are almost as bad. $500 for an 'initial consultation'? At least I know where their heart is. I ordered a couple of the online lab tests - thyroid and testosterone.

Any other ideas? This hair thing has me baffled - baldness doesnt run on either side of my family (quite the opposite in fact) and neither does graying....to the extent I'm at now. I literally look like I aged 10-15 yrs in 4 months. I'm about done.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)