CureZone   Log On   Join
Experiments With Herbs and Supplements: Digest the Parasites

Digested Views: 567
Published: 4 years ago

Experiments With Herbs and Supplements: Digest the Parasites

Hi,

I believe that empirical knowledge is most reliable when it comes to personalized health problems.

Would any of you who is experiencing health problems believed to be due to parasites or related causes, be willing to take part in an experiment?

The experiment is simple. You buy a certain herb or supplement and test it for a week so to see if it gives results. You might take, for example, 2 tablets 3 times a day.

The first supplement I suggest is apple cider vinegar tablets. In Chinese Medicine, a sour plum (fructus mume) soaked in vinegar is one of the primary herbs for parasites. They believe that the sour taste quietens or softens the roundworms (but it likely applies to other types of worms as well).

Following this reasoning, we can use apple cider vinegar tablets because they have a similar property. They are also easier to get, cheaper, and more convenient. I have been taking acv pills for some time now and it generally improves my symptoms: it burns though the impurities in my lower abdomen, helps with digestion, and eases discomfort in throat.

It would be great to know if any of you also find it beneficial. If many people benefit from it, then we can be really sure that it is a great antiparasitic supplement.

I will probably revisit after a week or so (June 18th) and summarize the results, if there are any participants.

Please also give your suggestions, together with the reason why the herb or supplement might be helpful, and we can choose solid candidates for our next experiments.

All the best,
Digested

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)