CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tongue Worms Surfacing

linniek Views: 2,729
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 478,471

Re: Tongue Worms Surfacing

Ok you will need to begin regular daily treatments of what works and get that list from what makes sense to you on CureZone Forums .

Ithen recommend changing your protocol often by adding new items and maye. Break from some because these micro organisms can adapt quickly to what we throw at them.

Let me say I have struggled for fouryears and mine first showed up by my seeing them crawling out of my tongue.however, once i realized I had a problem i looked at curezone and made a list of what many said worked.

Do not pay anyone or trust your doctors because they dont help 99 % of the time.

Once i started herbs and homeopathic natural and available products, i saw large parasitic Tapeworms pass in my stool. GROSS RIGHT?

I can share what has worked so ffar for me but i will also say that for me i have to spend two hours min per day on applying some treatments to keep alive!!!
...and i am well aware that i am not out of danger because they have gone systemic-and are now in my bloodstream and attacking my major organs.

I will spare you the horrors of the list of my symptoms and the. Why i concluded recently that i probably will be dying in a six month to a year window. They are resilient and can open the door for many other infectious critters so get researching.

My initial use worked well putting two drps under tongue of grapefruit seed extract. Ok everyday forever.
Then changed to gentian drops also very good

Diatamaceous earth FOOD GRADE two tblspoons daily dissolved in peppermint tea will kill much of your problem and this product is great to sprinkle and ok on upholstery etc BUT DO NOT BREATHE THE DUST !!!

Colloidal slver liquid and gel is good but follow directions and study up before ordering

Wormwood either drops or tablets should start immediately allso

I also eat pineapple weekly one or two they hate menthol too so rub vicks or tea tree oil or noxema on
More later

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

17.672 sec, (1)