CureZone   Log On   Join
Awful BMs while Water fasting

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
quest Views: 1,757
Published: 32 months ago

Awful BMs while Water fasting

Hi, I've had major digestive issues since coming back from a trip overseas in April so I thought it was amebiasis. However, it kept getting worse and it felt that anything I ate was rotting inside me and was having 25 bowel movements daily if I ate anything what so ever even a little juice. I became so debilitated and wasn't digesting anything at at all. All I was seeing is tons of brown, white thick mucus/candida and always a bright yellow color on the TP. I had been drinking heavily for a couple of years due to several back to back major death and trauma in the family. Just about a month ago, I noticed that my left foot was hurting, red and swollen and it was like that for 10 days till I took P&B and activated charcoal and the swelling went down. I've tried a few remedies to no avail so I had no option but to go on a water fast. But immediately before fasting I did my 36th Liver Flush which was very different that past flushes with lots of black specs, slime and about 4 medium sized stones. I've water fasted 3 times a while back. 2 week, 3 week and 40 days which went very well. I'm on day 16 of the Water Fast and this time it's very different. I'm having a bowel movement every other day and it's absolutely horrendous. Black, floating slimy, awful smelling with small liver looking chunks mixed in. This morning it was different. I passed 3 white globs(don't think it's candida) of something along with 3 medium sized brown formed yet very slimy stool that break apart easily. I'm on my 16th day of fasting and still extremely fatigued with a racing erratic heart beat, fever since the beginning of the fast, continuous nausea, burping and kidney pain especially the left. During my fast I also had 3 badly infected teeth extracted including a root canal tooth. I've been constantly spitting horribly smelling and tasting blood and pus before the extractions and it hasn't stopped 10 days later with a constant putrid taste on my tongue. I know Water Fasting is contraindicated for liver and kidney issues due to alcohol abuse but I had no other option so I'm hoping that it will help. I've posted some pics of what I passed every other day since I started the fast. Would anyone happen to know what this stuff is? I'd really appreciate any feedback.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/004.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/0041.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/0042.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/007.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/008.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/0081.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/010.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/015.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/017.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Fasting/026.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.360 sec, (2)