CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does this look like undigested food? or a parasite?

bettieblue Views: 732
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,735

Re: Does this look like undigested food? or a parasite?

Hello,
No. I am still struggling with this and it has been a nightmare. I have a doctorís appointment next Wednesday but I donít expect it will be any help. I keep hoping and trying to find a doctor to help me but so far no luck with that.
In the meantime, I am trying to learn and educate myself and attack the problem on my own. Last December, I started doing daily coffee enemas, with distilled water enemas first until the water comes out clear. This has made a big difference and I cleared out hundreds of parasites, many as long as a foot long. I am posting a couple of pictures as I know this seems beyond belief.
Recently, I experimented with a new diet, no meat, no Sugar and eating mostly soups and juices. The main parasite I have feeds on the food I eat and I am trying to starve them out and make it easier to pass them if possible. It has helped. And, I feel better.
The bad news is they are still in my skin and have spread all over my body. The rash recently moved to my face and in my eyes and it is painful. I am taking ICUs protocols and trying to find the right medicines to cure myself. Recently I increased the dosage of invermetic and that seems to be helping.
Best of luck to you. Hang in there. Donít lose hope and just keep working to find a cure for yourself. Your attitude is important and you have to fight to be well.
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/1_8_18.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/april2018.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/IMG_5229.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/july13_2018B.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/july2018.jpg
//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Bettie_Blue/marc2018.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)