CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Carcinoid tumor caused by drinking a lot of CS?
jaguar57 Views: 983
Published: 30 months ago
This is a reply to # 2,363,433

Re: Carcinoid tumor caused by drinking a lot of CS?

Some people consider silver a heavy metal that can accumulate to dangerous levels in the body. I sell a colloidal silver maker but I don't recommend people drink CS on a regular basis, only when they get food poisoning. I mostly use it on the skin to prevent or treat infections. 8 ounces of 5ppm C.S. is 16 times the RDA for silver. Doing this for any more than a week causes a dangerous buildup of this metal in your body to toxic levels. I had a client who got overdosed with silver (40x times normal blood level) from taking 2 tablespoons nightly for 4-5 months which is why I recommend therapeutic dosages only for a few weeks.



Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.547 sec, (1)