CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help/ info with Strongyloides parasites

luvinfo Views: 899
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,416,095

Re: Help/ info with Strongyloides parasites

Thanks so much for sharing and all the info! I have found that my sauna seems to be helping me. I suppose the heat is cooking them since they thrive at 77 F. Thatís a pretty low temp and leaves us room for us to be more successful at frying them to death! They sell sauna tents on amazon I believe inexpensive.

I was on treatment for an infection in my brain with Lyme and never knew for sure what it was. Thought it was bartonella, could have been Strongyloides? However, treated a few times with rifampin and two other Antibiotics , or one other antibiotic, and alinia. The treatment was successful. Not sure if rifampin in combination kills this parasite or not, and there are no studies that I know of. Actually there are not many studies on this parasite at all.

Case studies are pretty much all the info anyone has on them with the exception of the Na, Co2 study that was done.......they lower serum albumin levels for unknown reasons, are attracted to Co2 and Na, which allows them to find their host, (sweat on skin for example) when living in soil. Thereís case studies where patients have low sodium, and low Co2 levels, not sure if this is directly caused by the parasites or as an affect. There evelations of total serum IgE levels in almost all patients. They cause SIADH either from brain or kidney involvement or both.

During the autoinfection the parasites will exit through the skin either through anal, perianal, or upper thighs and cause an extremely itchy rash. Had these on my legs for years and they look like tiny flea bites that itch for days.
The fenben was actually helping me but, I rotate my meds around most of the time. I have major issues with them moving into my lungs. Usually this is what puts me in the hospital with pneumonia even if I am taking Antibiotics . The fenben seemed to knock it out the last two times I was getting shortness of breath and chest pains. Probably saved me another stay in the hospital or death.

Have also read some people have colon issues with this parasite. Not sure why they would cause colon problems when they can never be found inside the colon. Majority of them are found in jejunum/ duodenum area of small intestines. This is why they are routinely missed time and time again when a colonoscopy biopsy is done. Anyone had ths happen?

Still havenít received any reply posts about the other of the meds I posted. The full moon is coming and I may try to hit them with one of these new meds.
Would like to hear from others about symptoms and what has helped or hasnít helped them. Any information is so helpful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.355 sec, (2)