hi there! curing this deasese has absolute priority. you said mebendazole gives release, so it is very important to listen to these advices!
do not take mebendazole for one day only, because this does not kill the parasit, but it becomes more insensitive to mebendazole!!!
If you want to eradicate the parasite with mebendazole try following:
- take 1000 mg of mebendazole 3 times a day every 8 hours AND do that for 14!!! days
- if 1000mg dose does not work properly increase till up to 3000mg per dose
- let check your whole blood for white bloodcell count and cell-typing once a week, if neutrophile granulocytes decrease you have to stopp mebendazole
- clean everything you live in properly, so that you do not take in new parasite-eggs which are everywhere and especialy on your hands!! stay clean and hygienic
- after two weeks repeat this procedure for another 2 weeks
- stay clean, do not intake new eggs!
- use praziquantel once a 14-day-cycle for 3 days each and 3 times a day up to 75mg/kg
Calculate and buy the whole amount of medication and do not stop too early if you feel better.
You have to kill'em completely!