We are 2 old people following behind in your footsteps for several years. Last round, last year, we stopped too early and our stronglyoides came back. Darn. So, will keep this up forever now. We have been taking Doxy for about 9 months (difficult for me because of nausea/rash but have managed at least 3 wks/session). Taking FenBen (goat) 2X/D for 5 days (20mg/kg/day) at the 2 moons with IVM between (3 days on/1 off). However my son, (eye dr) has been fussing about the potential eye damage r/t IVM, but these worms were hyper and nasty and we have to do what we MUST. Currently doing quite well: much stronger, fit and healthy. Few signs/almost no crawlers noticed for several months now; GERD & constipation gone.
Currently we have just gotten to FL for the winter so have to stop the Doxy (too much sun). Planned to take single FenBen (20mg/day) 5-day dose between the 2 moons (per a vet article) and add Moxi (8 mg/mo). HOWEVER we have had quite a reaction to the Moxi! Need some feedback/suggestions please.
I vomited all night, both of us had significant vertigo for the next 2 days (difficult to walk straight) and we both slept solidly for over 48 hrs. Today (3 days) we are better from those symptoms BUT I have a lot of crawlers everywhere. I understand that there is significantly more worm activity after successful dosing so I am partly encouraged, BUT also a bit unsure if we should continue with Moxi next month (reduced dose?) or go back on IVM. Have also decided that we may need to continue with the 2 FenBen doses/mo instead of the one.