CureZone   Log On   Join
Pics of eggs, pics of fibers under blacklight, EMP treatment...?

Love only TRUTH Views: 1,044
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,734

Pics of eggs, pics of fibers under blacklight, EMP treatment...?

sorry Fluke, I don't have a microscope. I also don't have mebendazole, but I do have albendazole, ivermectin, pyrantel pamoate, fenbendazole, moxidectin, and oxibendazole. (all for horses)
I tried all but the oxiben. I am on day 5 since taking the moxi, and I am taking fenben daily in conjunction. Today is day 3.
I couldnt get mebendazole from doctor here, nor did I see it on amazon. Anyway, I had plenty of pinworm/threadworm samples and I still seem to have them. I also have mites on my skin (along with the rest of my family).
Got myself a blacklight yesterday and I see that all of our clothes are covered in small hairlike fibers, some green, some neon orange. There is also some type of dust everywhere, on every fabric in the home. It shows up like an xmas tree in the blacklight.
The itching on our bodies and the pimple like rashes are spreading in spite of the repeated permethrin treatments. The 10% sulphur lotion doesnt seem to help and makes me even more itchy.
Waited a month to see the dermatologist today. He took a biopsy and prescribed more permethrin and come back again in another month. Says we have to rule out the permethrin cream before we can consider any other meds. That stupidity is why I ordered all these meds from the vet clinic. We've been infected for 2.5 months and every day it gets a bit worse. Unfortunately the self treatment doesnt seem to be curing us either.
Saw something today about morgellons disease and magnetic pulse treatment. Ever heard of it?
Maybe I'll take some pics of these fibers under the blacklight and try to post them. All I have is a phone camera.
Thanks for replying. All the best, J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)