CureZone   Log On   Join
Liverstones/gallstones

steven41 Views: 354
Published: 2 years ago

Liverstones/gallstones

It is always funny to me how so many people will say that the stones that come out in a liver Purge are the result of drinking the olive oil. Because the olive oil has a green tint. Here is how you can blow their Theory out of the water. Because any seasoned person that is familiar with liver stones understands that you can flush out some of the stones with just a Epsom salt flush. Want you know how to identify them. And Chinese Te'o they explained that there are 4 different colored stones. Green, Brown, black, and red being the most toxic. I have removed the green and the brown. In my opinion the brown ones are the ones that have been in there longer and have started drying out and becoming harder. You can take a toothpick and stick in the stones and test this to be true. Usually the stones that come from deep in the liver we'll have a Mossy type stuff attached to it. Then you know you are getting deep into the liver. I have been cleansing my liver since 2003, so I consider myself an expert when it comes to identifying stones. In my opinion you just need to know what to look for. The key to getting the stones out with the Epsom salt, is to First empty the colon, so that when the liver gets ready to kick out the stones it has a open pipe to expel into. So in my opinion this will prove to anyone that the stones are real. If I do use an oil to purge my liver, I prefer the clear oils over the olive oil. Knowing that the average person has two to three thousand stones in their liver. From my evaluation, the stones are nothing more than burnt oil, mixed with large minerals/ mud. After you get the colon clean, and you want to see some parasites and usually liver fluke, wow your own a juice, you can take a empty gel cap and put some oil of oregano in, and I promise you you will see the results. To magnify this, I have also used a gel cap of oil of oregano, and tea tree oil together at the same time. I am not suggesting anyone else do this, but it has always give me the greatest results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)