CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help/ info with Strongyloides parasites

luvinfo Views: 664
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,419,840

Re: Help/ info with Strongyloides parasites

YES! I can relate to the film over the teeth. Personally I have been a vegetarian for 30 years and I went vegan within the last several years. When I did that, cut out all dairy and eggs. My last year at the dentist has been uneventful. The dental hygienist doesnít really have anything to clean on my teeth now. I spend a total of about 10 mins in the dentist getting my teeth cleaned now, and that also includes conservation time. So that has fixed the film on my teeth.

However the disgusting globs of mucus in my throat and nose is awful. I am constantly coughing up and spitting out these globs of brown colored mucus, my nose bleeds, and my sinuses are constantly running or stopped up. I have been using sinus irrigation with a cap of peroxide in water and it helps.

If I can figure out how to post pics on here I will post some pics for reference.

Also keeping notes on everything that helps me. I plan on posting them so maybe it could help others as well. Taking the time to reflect and I am positive that if I wasnít born with this infection then I was infected as a young child. It has been a life or death battle for me that sometimes I still question if I will make it through this. I personally had this so long that I have ova (eggs) in my sputum, also had them in my eyes. Not only the parasites in my eyes but also ova and eventually I will get around to posting pics for everyone from my microscope for reference.

Thereís a plethora of information I have and need to share with everyone on here. Do not take this infection lightly, it causes cancers such as lymphomas and blood cancers, also kidney failure, and liver damage among other things. Not to mention that it will just outright overrun your entire body and kill you.

I did see where someone posted they had kidney issues from the parasite medication. Be careful when coming to the conclusion this damage is caused by medication and not the parasite itself. Be aware of which medications are being filtered by your liver and which ones are filtered by your kidneys and stool. Do your research!! But also everyone taking meds needs to get bloodwork done to monitor your organs. Just go into your doctor and ask for comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP), and Complete blood count (CBC).

Explain that you just want to check to make sure your organs are working fine, and want to check to make sure your white blood cells (immune system) are functioning. No need to even get into the meds youíre taking or why, unless thatís your desire. Since itís basic blood work they usually wonít ask any questions.

Depending on what area you live there are some labs you can just go in and order your own bloodwork without a doctors order such as anytime lab. In that case you will have to get someone to decipher the results for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)