CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is stinging, biting and pinching as symptom of strongyloides?

Scaredjd Views: 756
Published: 22 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,570

Re: Is stinging, biting and pinching as symptom of strongyloides?

Sharkman, i know this post is very old but i think this might explain what is going on with me. I f you happen to see this could you give advice. I have been on high doses of albendazole, ivermectin, praziquantil and tinidizol(several rounds) for 6 months for liver flukes and pinworm. Im starting to think i may have strongoloides and have just gotten a blood test. I feel better in many ways but still have crawling, sometimes stinging and biting around anus and vagina. Sometimes crawling in scalp as well and muscle twitches. I have never had a days break from this even on the meds but it does seem like its getting better sometimes and almost gone but then it comes back with a vengence. Could this be the encysted strongoloides you are referring to? Can tinidizole be used in place of doxicycline? What is the moxidectin for and when/how should that be taken? Thanks in advance:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.469 sec, (1)