CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is stinging, biting and pinching as symptom of strongyloides?

Scaredjd Views: 705
Published: 22 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,424,599

Re: Is stinging, biting and pinching as symptom of strongyloides?

Thank you for responding black cloud. I don't have any squiggly lines on my body. For whatever its worth I got back the results of a strongoloids blood test and it was negative. I wonder if this could be mainly ascaris? I have been thinking of trying moxi and also doxycycline. do I do the doxycycline at the same time as moxi? can I take albendazole and praziquantel with moxi? I'm doing a Liver Flush now and then will start a new round of meds. I have done ivermectin and albendazole for 7 , 2 week rounds with breaks in between - could it be that doxycycline will make the difference? I have had days/weeks where I was sure I was over the hump and definitely improving, only to have a huge hatch that put me right back to square one so it seems.
Has anyone taken mimosa podica with meds? I always get what look like "rope worms" or maybe Ascaris when I take mimosa pudica but only when I'm taking it. I became reluctant to take it due to everyone talking about scattering with herbs and thought it might be impeding my progress even though I was seeing visual evidence of some type of worm while on it. Anyone have experience with mimosa podia for ascaris, pinworm,?
Thanks so much - this is all very confusing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.188 sec, (1)