CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: itching crawly on fingers and face

nancyoooo Views: 586
Published: 19 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,347

Re: itching crawly on fingers and face

you said you saw tiny worms or stuff coming out of your hands, that happened to me today. I have been taking Paraguard from Zahler (purchased on Amazon) for 25 days, Today I used a baby/body wipe from Walmart cucumber scent. Tons and Tons of worms came out of my hands and fingertips and even my fingernails. Tiny white stuff, I used a magnifying glass to see what was coming off my skin and I saw uncountable numbers of white things coming out of my pores. I collected them in a glass jar. I think the parasites hate or love the scent of the wipes. After removing tons from both hands, i put a wipe on my right cheek and ear. I rubbed the left side of my face to see if the same thingys dropped off. It was virtually none. I have concluded that the wipe brought the buggers out. Then on the right side of my face where I placed the baby wipe cucumber scented I used a magnifying glass to to see tons and tons of bugs that came off. I rubbed my skin with my fingers over my skin so they would land on the back side of my black kindle so I could plainly see them. I used a magnifying glass to look at them. I saw two that were standing up like reaching upward. Many were rounded in shape. I saw some with fat bodies an a stringy long tail. All of them were tiny. Many I could see without the magnifying glass, I saw and squashed one that was yellowish and shaped like a tiny obblong seed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)