CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: attacking worms is an orderly manner-- Not for me allergies gone, diarrhea gone

nancyoooo Views: 338
Published: 17 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,366,393

Re: attacking worms is an orderly manner-- Not for me allergies gone, diarrhea gone

I kill all my worms at the same time. Daily pumpkin seeds. 400 mg CoQ10, 2 milk thistle, tumeric and ginger, hawthorn berry, magnesium, multi vitamins, cranberry pill, of garlic on all my food, italian spices like oregano, rosemary, thyme. Lots of hot sauce. I used an entire bottle 6 ounces in 3 days last week. On my 4 days off work I add Paraguard by Zahler up to 6 per day and about every 2 weeeks I take 3000 mg CoQ10 with the Paraguard. And I put oregano oil on my skin, eat diatomaceous earth when I can remember too, take 2 tsp of baking soda a day when I can remember it. I coughed up a piece of Tapeworm once and have removed cups of white fuzzy stuff from my hands that look like some larval roundworm. My body is getting stronger, I no longer take 2 different 24 allergy tablets, no more antidiarrheal medicine 2 times a day, no more pain in heels and arches ( related to liver and gallbladder in the foot) my mind is much more quiet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)