CureZone   Log On   Join
Is there a permanent solution for reversing exfoliative cheilitis back to normal healthy smooth soft lips?????

Forever21 Views: 869
Published: 20 months ago

Is there a permanent solution for reversing exfoliative cheilitis back to normal healthy smooth soft lips?????

I'm a 21 year old woman and I cannot take this internal agony anymore. I wasn't born with this condition. The chronic severe dry, chapped, crusty, peeling, and shrinking lips started to occur at age 16 back when I was suffering from Anorexia Nervosa. That was my cause of it because before I started starving myself(it wasn't intentional; I was suffering from social anxiety/depression back then), my lips were naturally very big, plump, full, and soft/smooth/supple/firm/naturally hydrated. It was literally my best feature on my face and now ever since the chronic fissuring and cracking, my lips arw now severely wrinkled, cracked, rough, and dry. For the past 5 years, I've wasted money on expensive/high end/drugstore lip balms, seen about 5 different dermatologists since 2016 and all of their prescription ointments, creams, hydrocortisone, lanolin, vaseline, Aquaphor, shea butter, just everything has never fully reversed my lips to be completely smooth, soft, and wrinkle free. I'm really losing faith in dermatology and medicine all together because everything is 'purchase this prescription' but never actually permanently reversing the issue but just burning a whole in my wallet. So far, I've heard of calendula ointment/supplements and Protopic ointment and also rubbing berberine/coconut oil/probiotic powder from a functional medicine doctor online (Dr Kara Fitzgerald) but I'm afraid it'll never work for me. Http://curezone.com/blogs/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)