I'm curious if people can share their experiences in overcome chronic low-grade infections in the mouth. I feel that it is a two way street. If you have parasites, candida, mold, etc. you are more likely to get mouth/teeth/gum issues. If you have existing cavitations, extractions, root canals, etc. you are more likely to have chronic health conditions stemming from parasites, Lyme, etc.
Has anyone successfully over come the following?
- Cavitation (without surgery but DMSO, ozone, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , anything besides surgery)
- Chronic infections/abscess infections/etc. again without dental involvement.
Thoughts on this.
- If the pus comes to the top and bursts, the pain goes away. Xrays show things are fine. Does that mean that the infection was "pushed out" by the body and things are now okay?
There is a lot of doom and gloom in the dental/ parasites world. Any good news would be appreciated!