CureZone   Log On   Join
ADF My New Adventure

jofree Views: 348
Published: 13 months ago

ADF My New Adventure

I have chosen to do the Alternate-Day Fasting program to improve overall health and energy levels. On this diet, you fast every other day, but eat whatever you want on non-fasting days. There are different versions of the plan. On the modified approach you can consume 500 calories on fasting days. I will probably work out my own version.

I currently am planning to Water Fast anywhere from 24 to 36 hours on my fasting days to get the full benefits of a water fast. On my eating days I will allow 12 to 24 hours to take in nourishment. On my eating days I hope to take in healthy nourishment mostly, but will probably have a regular meal every now and then.

I also will try to extend my Water Fasting days to two or three days, two to three times a month. I will do this to increase the benefits of water fasting. I got this idea from Dr. Nick, a YouTube Star, imo. He is mostly into keto and intermittent fasting, but has given me some great ideas. ADF is a form of intermittent fasting. I find that most of the intermittent fasting plans would not allow enough time to take in the nourishment that I feel I need. The body can only absorb so much at one time. To try to do all this in a few hours would not work for me. I like to take in green powders and other healthy products. My body would not absorb all this stuff if I took it all at once. There is a plan for everyone. I'm not knocking what others are doing. I just don't think it is for me. I am not planning to do keto, but will try to keep my carbs low.

Today is March 1, 2020. This will be my Water Fasting day and the beginning of my new adventure. I will use this forum to record my progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)