CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doctor thinks I'm crazy !!! from bladder parasites, pain etc. Join the sad crowd here doctors say people are crazy all the time.

nancyoooo Views: 292
Published: 10 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,431,505

Re: Doctor thinks I'm crazy !!! from bladder parasites, pain etc. Join the sad crowd here doctors say people are crazy all the time.

bladder parasites. and pain. Sorry you are having all the issues. Naturally the doctor said you are crazy, if you read here and even on Amazon people say the doctor says they are nuts when they tell them about parasites.

I have found a few things that help with pain in my bladder, 500 mg magnesium 2 x day- it relaxes the muscles and reduces spasms. BTW I am quite sure I have parasites in the bladder. I fell them spazing sometimes. Also I drink 1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate in a 1/2 cup water every day. Pumpkin seeds paralize the parasites so I try to eat a couple tablespoons 2-3 times a day.

I do lots of other things to combat parasites. I recently read the 3 P's pumpkins seeds, pineapple, and pomagranate will remove the biofilm on the parasites, paralize them, and then you expel them. I read that here, and it was a very old post, but made a ton of sense to me.

One more important thing I found a study on pubmed that I sited her that says if your COQ10 levels are low parasites live much longer than the normal life span, and if you have high level they live shorter. I take 400 mg COQ10 every day.

you can search here on what type of parasites can be in bladder? The old posts are FULL of information. Best wishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)