CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions about Coronavirus prevention and other health conditions

MH 108 8 Views: 397
Published: 15 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,431,681

Re: Questions about Coronavirus prevention and other health conditions

Hi MH,
HELLO

Hope you are staying safe during these times.
THANKS, WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY--STARTED 25+ YEARS AGO AND ZERO NEWS MEDIA / POLITICIANS ARE TELLING ANY TRUTH AND AMAZING HOW THEY HAVE ORGANIZED MUCH OF THE PLANET,,,

I have some questions and your response would assist:
SURE

(1) Coronavirus: what could be the best natural ways to prevent in terms of boosting immune system?

Same cure for all has always applied, no different with this: WEED & FEED, RESTORE THE BLOOD.
GERMS LIVE ON TRASH, THAT IS THEIR JOB---EVEN MAN MANIPULATED GERMS THAT HAVE KILLED UPWARDS OF A BILLION BY DESIGN---ARE STILL NO MATCH FOR A CLEAN BODY. ANTI-PLAGUE FORMULAS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR CENTURIES---THE PEOPLE THAT DRAG THE DEAD BODIES OUT OF THE TOWNS ARE IMMUNE.

DR. HAY ORANGE JUICE FASTING WITH HERBS DOES MORE THAN MIRACLES-----BUT NOT IF YOU WAITE UNTIL YOUR NEAR DEAD. THAT IS THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE IGNORE THEIR BODY UNTIL THEY ARE LOOSING IT.

HERBS ARE NEVER MORE THAN 1/6TH THE SOLUTION AS EXPLAINED IN MY BOOK AND WEBSITE

How much role the level of organic minerals play and what could be the way to increase organic minerals to a level such virus can't get a hold off?

ORGANIC MINERALS COME FROM THE TREE FRUITS---FRUIT/NUTS AND HERBS ALSO......IT IS THAT SIMPLE. UNDERSTANDING DR. HAY, JACKSON.CHRISTOPHER = EDUCATION FOR HEALTH WHEN APPLIED---NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND OR DO.

If someone feels symptoms,
IF THEY READ MY INFO, THAT IS WHEN THEY SEE THEIR CHIROPRACTOR, TAKE THEIR LBB AND PREVENT.

then what could be the way to do first aid or even cure it?
1 CURE DOES CURE ALL
MASTER BOOK 1 ORANGE JUICE FASTING AND IF YOU CAN AFFORD, USE THE LBB CAPSULES INSTEAD OF ENEMA......

I know that herbs and natural foods could cure anything,

SORRY, THOSE THINGS ARE DEAD------DEATH CAN NOT CREATE LIFE. THE BLOOD MAKES USE OF THESE MINERALS AND THE BLOOD CURES ALL

and therefore feel that there must be some cure.

My guess for the cure is olive leaf,

OLIVE LEAF TREES GROW MANY PLACES AROUDN EARTH---BUT I LIVE FAR TOO FAR NORTH.

OLIVE LEAVES CAN DO MIRACLES WHEN THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE AND MAKE USE PROPERLY

oregano oil,
A LUXORY AND BETTER THAN A HOSPITAL IN YOUR POCKET. DR. CASS INGRAM OPENED THE DOORWAY AND ESSENTIAL OILS A WORLD WIDE MARKET

wormseed,
NOW YOUR DATING WAY BACK-----WAY BACK WHEN MEDICAL WORLD WIDE USED 1 SIMPLE HERB TO TREAT ALL ANIMALS, INCLUDING HUMANS-------IF YOU UNDERSTAND SYPHILIS AND LYMES-----YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO WALKING THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH WITH NO WORRIES MATE.

(2) I am unsure, if you believe in vitamins,
2 DOCTORS CREATED THAT SCAM IN THE 1920'S AND WERE REWARDED THE PRIZE AND MILLION $$$, THEY MADE THEIR VITAMINS FORM WASTE FROM CHEMICAL TANKS SUCH AS FROM THE 3 M COMPANY-------THEN TAKE YOUR ASPIRIN AS AN EXAMPLE, A OSU SCIENTIST WROTE BACK IN THE 1920'S THAT IF YOU TAKE IT, YOU HARM YOUR HEART---SO WHAT DID HEART DOCTORS DO? TELL THE WORLD TO TAKE ASPIRIN SO THEY CULD BUILD HEART HOSPITALS.

but what could be some natural ways to boost Vitamin A?
FORGET EVERYTHING YOU EVER READ ABOUT VITAMINS AND DO THIS:

EAT SOME FRESH FRUIT, SKIN AND ALL AND TAKE YOUR CLOTHS OFF AND SUN BATH---YOUR SKIN MAKES YOUR VITAMINS.........ACTUALLY, HUMANS THAT HAVE FULL FUNCTIONAL HORMONE PRODUCING GLANDS IN THEIR SKIN---CAN LIVE ON SUN AND AIR ALONE----WE MUTATED SICKLY #### HUMANS LACK OUR HORMONES, SO WE EAT MEAT/GRAIN/CRAP/HUMANS.

(3) Testosterone levels:
YIKES, GET OFF THE INTERNET---FAKE NEWS, RUN WHILE YOU CAN

If a male (42 years old) has elevated levels of testosterone,

so you like / tryst medical for that info.

then what could be some natural ways to bring these back to normal?

Which herbs could normalize it?

1 CURE, CURES ALL, JUST RETURN TO NATURE---------CORRECT DIET ELIMINATES ALL THEIR GARBAGE.....ALONG WITH DE-WORMING TO REMOVE PAST DAMAGE.

THINK ABOUT IT---IF YOUR DRINKING CITY AND OR DIRTY WATER---NTHING ELSE MATTERS UNTIL YOU CORRECT THAT. CORRECT THE BASICS FIRST....THAT IS WHAT YOU DO, START FROM THE BOTTOM AND WORK YOUR WAY UP.

YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?????? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR RESULTS? THAT IS HOW YOU DO THIS.

Also, is there a herbal formula that could bring it back to normal?

WHAT I CALL P/W E CAPSULES, ACTUALLY DOES WONDERS FOR MALES-----EVEN THOUGH HERB POWDERS ARE GENERALLY WEAK. TAKE 4 EVERY DAY OR EVEN 21 EVERY DAY, AN AMAZING CAPSULE THAT WAS AN EARLY ATTEMPT AT AN ALL N ONE................STEPPING STONE FORMULA

(4) I love PWA, though if taking parasite cleanse product (PWA) is leading to hair loss. What could be the reason?

FIRST ANYONE SUGGESTED THAT, WHY WOULD YOU SUSPECT THAT?
WHO TOLD YOU THAT OR YOU BELIEVE THAT?

Is there any other product that could be taken with PWA to reduce such hair loss?
FIRST PLEASE EXPLAIN THE REASON YOU BELIEVE THIS? IF ANYTHING, DE-WORMING WOULD BE TRYING TO SAVE YOUR HAIR.

What is the optimum daily quantity for PWA?
1 TABLESPOON DAILY SOUNDS GOOD , IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR TASTE, BUT IN YOUR CASE, IF YOU BELIEVE IT CAUSES HAIR LOSS, THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER TAKE IT, BECAUSE WHAT YOUR BRAIN BELIEVES, IS WHAT YOUR BRAIN WILL MAKE SURE HAPPENS.......

(5) Allergy from pollen grains:
HUMANS NOT DESIGNED TO EAT GRAINS

what could be done to take a relief from this allergy?
IMMUNE CALM THE ONLY FORMULA MADE FOR SUCH A THING HERB WISE AND YOU START 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
OTHERWISE MASTER BOOK 1 AND THE ORANGE JUICE AND GET RID OF ALL ALLERGIES....(TRAPPED FOOD)

Why such allergy happens?
WASTE IN YOUR LYMPH GLANDS, CELLS, BONES, CLEAN THE WASTE OUT AND FORGET WHAT ALLERGIERS EVER WERE.

BOOK 1

BOOK 1

BOOK 1

GETS RID OF ALL THIS IF YOU APPLY IT

THAT IS WHY I CALL IT

'BOOK 1

Which herbs could help in getting a relief from this?

IMMUNE CALM IF YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND IT---BUT HERBS ARE NEVER MORE THAN 1/6TH THE SOLUTION,,,,,,UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF DR. CHRISTOPHER/HAY/JACKSON THAT IS WHAT MY BOOK AND USB IS ALL ABOUT----THE BASICS

BLESSINGS
MH

AT LEAST YOUR TRYING AND FOR THAT I HAVE GREAT HOPES FOR YOU

Take care, MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (3)