CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Pest effectiveness against coronavirus

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 407
Published: 15 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,431,819

Re: No Pest effectiveness against coronavirus

Hi MH.

HELLO

several years ago I purchased some NO PEST

WOW, SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO BE 1 OF LESS THAN 6 HUMANS ON PLANET EARTH TO HAVE SUCH A BOTTLE.

from you thinking someday I might have some use for it
YOU MUST LOVE THE SPICES-----NO PEST IS PERHAPS THE HOTTEST HERBAL BLEND ON EARTH.......I CAN WASH MY HANDS IT IT TODAY WITH NO PROBLEMS---BUT 20 YEARS AGO JUST A 1/2 A DROP ON MY HAND WOULD BURN ALL DAY LONG---I USE TO CALL IT BEE STING. THAT STING / BURN IT THE SKIN CREATING ACID TO REPELL THIS ESSENTIAL OIL......AFTER MANY YEARS OF USE, ONCE THE BRAIN AND BLOOD UNDERSTANDS IT IS JUST AN HERB, JUST A FOOD, THE STING/BURN STOPS. BUT YOU NEVER EVER WANT IT IN YOUR EYES, THE EYES NEVER ADAPT TO CAYENNE, OREGANO, SPICES, ESSENTIAL OILS, ETC....SO YOU ALWAYS KEEP ESSENTIAL OILS FAR AWAY FROM THE EYES, CHILDREN AND TENDER SKIN------NO MATTER HOW ADAPTED YOU HAVE BECAME.

and am not sure what is in it except Oil of Oregano and maybe I don't want to know.
CAYENNE, THDE MEANEST AFRICAN CAYENNE ON THE PLANET..
THE BURNING BUSH ALONG WITH AFRICAN FIRE IS WHAT YOU HAVE.

Anyway can it be taken internally
WHEN HIGHLY DILUTED---I APPLY IT EXTERNALLY MOST EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE---IT IS THE KEY INGREDIENT TO EVERYTHING CALLED "EXTRME" ADULT.

INTERNALLY I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER ATTEMPT A DROP IN AN EMPTY CAPSULE EVER-------OREGANO, CAYENNE IN THEIR PUREST STATE MUST BE WELL DILUTED.

HOW LARGE IS YOUR BOTTLE? 2 OR 4 OUNCES? IDEALLY TAKE SOME OLIVE OIL AND PUT A DROP OR 2 IN THE OLIVE OIL AND RUB ON YOUR SKIN AND TRY A DROP OF THE OLIVE OIL IN YOUR MOUTH----START VERY SLOW........

ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE USED SPICES FOR MANY YEARS CAN TAKE SPICES WITH NO HEAT...THAT HEAT IS CREATED BY THE HUMAN BODY AS A RESPONSE REACTION

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD NTO BUY THINGS THEY ARE NOT SURE OF..

THIS IS WHY I HAVE ANSWERED E-MAILS FOR 20+ YEARS ----ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK.

THAT SAID, MY COWS GET IT THEIR WATER---HOT TAMALE COWS, I NOTICED 22 YEARS AGO THAT SOME DOGS DO NOT MIND CAYENNE.

1 THING IS FOR SURE, IT TAKES TIME FOR HUMANS TO GET USE TO SPICES AND PARASITES NEVER DO

SPICES WERE THE SPICE TRADE FOR A REASON---MEDICAL TRADE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

I USE NO PEST MANY WAYS MOST EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE....IT CAN BE ADDED TO ALL LIQUID FORMULAS TO GIVE IT A BLAST FOR THOSE THAT LIKE IT HOT.....

OREGANO ? IF YOU HAVE THE REAL DEAL, THE REAL BIBLICAL BURNING BUSH----IF THAT STUFF CAN NOT HELP YOU SAVE YOUR LIFE, THEN YOU WERE PROBABLY ALREADY DEAD AND JUST DREAMING YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

and would it have some effect against the coronavirus?

THE WEBSITE MADE FOR THIS FORUM WILL BE THE GREATEST EDUCATION EVER CREATED ON THIS SUBJECT---IF THEY ALLOW ME, CURRENTLY FOR 20+ DAYS I CAN NOT UPLOAD A PICTURE OR PASTE A URL/UTUBE. ONCE I CAN, I CAN CONTINUE THAT EDUCATION.

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS "YES', BUT MUCH MORE IS AVAILABLE AS WELL, BUT LETS SAY YOU HAVE A FORMULA YOU CAN CALL 44 CALIPER, AND WHEN YOU ADD NO PEST, THAT TURNS 44 INTO 44 MAGNUM.

I ACTUALLY PURCHASED A LIFETIME SUPPLY 20+ YEARS AGO SO I COULD MAKE NO PEST----WHAT YOU HAVE IS 20+ YEARS OLD, IT WILL LAST THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS IF YOU KEEP IT IN GLASS.

PROPERLY DILUTE, THIS IS EXTREME ADULT USE ONLY-------TAKE ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT CAYENNE AND MULTIPLY IT BY 1,000 AND YOU HAVE YOUR PRODUCT.

IN GENERAL, THE NO PEST IS NOT A PRODUCT FOR SALE, NO ONE NEEDS IT BECAUSE AS YOU JUST STATED, YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAD AND THAT CAN LEAD TO PEOPLE TAKING TOO MUCH AND GETTING AN EXTREME CAYENNE PEPPER BURN EFFECT ...SO LOCK IT UP OR POUR IT INTO A GALLON OF OLIVE OIL----THAT GALLON OF OLIVE OIL WOULD LAST FOR ETERNITY AND THEN BE SAFE TO TAKE DROPS OF.

TRY THAT

YOUYR BOTTLE INTO A GALLON OF BEST OLIVE OIL AND THEN TASTE THAT, THAT WOULD BE A START AND YOU CAN RUB THAT OLIVE OIL ON YOUR SKIN----YOU WOULD HAVE A GALLON OF ANTI-DISEASE IN YOUR MEDICINE WAR CHEST.

INFO IS COMING OUT OF CHINA NOW---THAT MAY EXPLAIN THE WORLD SHUTTING DOWN...THIS CAN MAY BE MORE REAL THAN PEOPLE REALIZE.

IT ALL STARTED AFTER TRUMP TOOK OUT THE TOP DUDE OF IRAN.......THE HEAD OF IRAN CONTROLS WORLD WIDE BIRD FLUE THAT THEY SAID 25 YEARS AGO WOULD KILL 200 MILLION HUMANS PER DAY....... EVERY CITY ON THE PLANET ALL FEARED BIRD FLUE THE DAY TRUMP TOOK OUT THE DUDE AND THEN THIS APPEARED.......

IS IT BIRD FLUE OF THE DESCENDANT OF THE 1917 MUSTARD GAS VACCINE (SWINE FLUE) ??? THAT IS HARD TO KNOW----ONLY THE PROFESSIONALS KNOW---THEY ACTUALLY DUG UP DEAD BODIES FROM THE 1917 VACCINE 200 MILLION MURDERS 3 YEARS AGO AND ENDED THEIR DOCUMENTARY SAYING THIS "NEEDS" TO COME AROUND EVERY 100 YEARS. THE SAME EVIL PEOPLE HAVE BEEEN BEHIND EVERY FLUE VIRUS SINCE 1917---IT IS THE SAME CREATURE THEY RELEASED ON EARTH VIA THE MUSTARD GAS VACCINE ACCORDING TO THE 1995 GERM WARFARE BOOK. THE AUTHOR OF THAT BOOK HAD HIS LIFE AND REPUTATION DESTROYED AFTER THAT 1 BOOK WENT TO PRINT, HE IS PROBABLY LONG DEAD BY NOW AND DID NOT GET TO SEE HIS PREDICTION COME TRUE.

YOU WANT THE CURE? JUST READ BOOK I BY DR. HAY AND APPLY, SAME WITH DR.CHRISTOPHER---ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE BASICS, THERE IS 1 CURE FOR ALL.

THE BASICS PAGE IS WHERE I AM STUCK----20+ DAYS AGO THE CREEPS STARTED HAMMERING THE WEBSITES AROUND THE WORLD AND VIDEOS, ETC. BEING ERASED, EVAPORATING BECAUSE THEY CONTROL YOUR EDUCATION.....THEY CREATED/OWN THE SCHOOLS AND TEACHERS....

BUT---THE NEWS IF YOU WATCH AND LISTEN, HAS EXPOSED IT ALL, PIECE BY PIECE AND JUST PUT THOSE PIECES TOGETHER AND YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOPING ON WORLD WIDE RIGHT NOW...........CONNECT THE DOTS THAT STARTED BY 1895 WITH THE BANKS/COLLEGES AND FOLLOW THEIR FIRST WAR TO DATE AND THAT WILL EXPLAIN WHY A BILLION PEOPLE HAVE BVEEN MURDERED IN JUST 100 YEARS TIME.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.613 sec, (3)