CureZone   Log On   Join
123 years old

MH 108 8 Views: 238
Published: 15 months ago

123 years old

I took a chance and purchased a famous herb bottle that was 123 years old, because the picture appeared that the bottle and box was in "mint" unused condition and 100% full.

I lucked out and it was mint and the herbs as perfect as the day it was bottled by one of the countries most famous herbalist......to my surprise my similar formula I came up on my own, used all the same ingredients except 1...i neglected to use that 1 herb because the gov long ago gave it a bad rap and made it near impossible to obtain---but like basically all the great herbs, the news has always been fake news and i knew where i could obtain the missing herb and actually had been keeping that source stored in my computer for many years....because I always wondered about it.

The cool factor is that I can actually use this good size bottle of 123 year old herbs.......

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)