I just wanted some feedback for all those who are familiar with treating parasites with prescription drugs. In the past years, I used praziquantel and took 2,000mg of it in one course. The result was an itching to the head, and some Tapeworm remnants in the toilet. Since then, I think at least that's the reason why I became schizophrenic. Now I'm not sure what to do. Do I go towards the same dosage? Have I overdosed myself? Will the parasites become immune now that I tried to take them out in a high dosage? How much albendazole do I take along with this praziquantel? So far, I've gone to 1200mg of albendazole. Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated!