CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herbal Q10 by MH

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 331
Published: 14 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,432,552

Re: Herbal Q10 by MH

MH,

HAY

you have been my teacher for almost 20 years now,

THAT IS A LONG TIME

and I must say that it took me a little bit to catch up with you, not that I have caught up with all your knowledge,
WITH AGE COMES EXPERIENCE AND EVERYTHING SUBJECT TO CHANGE---EVERYTHING CAN BE "BETTER".

because you're still learning
IT SEEMS LIKE AS LONG AS YOU MAKE AN "ATTEMPT" AT WHAT HAS CAME ACROSS YOUR "MIND" OR THOUGHTS, THEN YOU MOVE ONWARD. YOU MAY THINK WOW, THIS IS IT, CAN NOT DO ANYMORE, BUT THAT WILL NEVER EVER BE THE CASE, NO ONE CAN LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE THE FINAL STEP.......NO SUCH THING AS "RETIREMENT" WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR LONGEVITY.

and I'm still learning what you learned. And of course with my own experiments I have learned other things as well. But you are ultimately my teacher and I tell everyone. You are absolutely correct about the blood and the liver, every time you drop something in your mouth, it Alters the blood,

WATER
FOOD
NEXT BREATH OF AIR

OUR BLOOD / BODY FIGHTS 24/7 TO MAINTAIN "BALANCE".
WE ARE LIKE A LIVING SPONGE. WE WERE NEVER CREATED TO HAVE CONTACT WITH POISONS, ESPECIALLY DRUGS/VITAMINS/METALS, ETC.

and as we poison our self with our food daily the blood is going from one state to the other, and I do agree on the oils being the high power,

LIKE DISSOLVES LIKE AND WE ARE LOADED UP WITH COMMERCIAL SLUDGE THAT MEDICAL CALLS CHOLESTEROL. THEY HAVE KNOWN SINCE THE 1930'S THAT PLANT/TREE OILS ARE THE SOLUTION TO CLEANING OUT THE HIGHWAYS THE BLOOD TRAVELS AT AMAZING SPEEDS.

if you bring me any human, within a day or two I will show them the liver flukes in the parasites in their liver. I started all this with self-experimentation, I love the oil of oregano and the tea tree oil, but these two are my die hard but not my only, I have now give High Praise to the pineapple,

PINEAPPLE HAS A HUGE HISTORY IN MEDICINE
PERHAPS THE LARGEST HISTORY OF ALL HERBS FOR LONGEVITY AND HEALTHY HEART

but you know I am still in everyday discovery. You talked about the pedophilia and the vampires and Bone Liquors from the graveyard, and look how the curtain is opening to reveal these things are going on today more than they ever have. I am a single nice looking guys so I get a lot of dates, which most of them have a purse full of antidepressants and pain medications.

THE WORLD IS FULL OF DYING PEOPLE; THANKS TO THEIR PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS, THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT LIVING.

The big question is, are we in biological warfare, or are we in biological genocide.

BOTH, HARVARD, ENGLAND, THE ELITE'S MADE IT NO SECRET 120 YEARS AGO THEY HATED PEOPLE THAT DID NOT LOOK LIKE THEY DID OR COME FROM WHERE THE CAME FROM. THEIR FAMILY HISTORY BACK IN EUROPE IS PROOF FOR 2,000+ YEARS ALL THEIR WEALTH CAME FROM MURDERING PEOPLE IN THIER COUNTRIES AND ROBBING THEM AND THEIR LAND. THE ELIETS WANT SLAVES----PERIOD. OBEDIENT SLAVES THAT WILL DIE BY AGE 40. THEY HAVE NEVER CHANGED. THEY TRAIN THEIR ZOMBIES TO WEAR UNIFORMS OF EVERY COLOR AND BRAIN WASH THEM INTO THINKING THEY ARE little gods OVER THE LESS BRAIN WASHED. THESE UNIFORMED PEOPLE ARE BRAIN WASHED / DAMAGED.

I guess on the positive side of the note I have discovered the tonic water being another parasite killer. And Ramon experiment it does help with tooth pain and mouth irritations. Anyway there's so much to talk about, I just thank God that I ran into you almost 20 years ago, pain free since 2005, evacuated the mucoid plaque from my body, I understand the importance of the natural iodine, cranberries being my choice source of it,
COOL

I could carry this conversation on for days and what I have learned in the last 20 years. I stopped teaching last year because I never charged anyone, and it came to me a year ago that the liability was no longer worth it.
IT NEVER IS
THE GOV STARTING 4 MONTHS AGO IS STOPPING EVERYONE, WANTING TO TRACK EVERYONE AND THEY PUT A TARGET ON ANYONE PAST AGE 40 SINCE 1992
UTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOU NAME IT, THEY ARE RESTRICTING EVERYONE THAT TEACHES ANYTHING HEALTHY AND YOU CAN NOT UPLOAD PICTURES, PASTE A URL AND ABOUT IMPOSSIBLE STARTING NOW TO MAKE A UTUBE

TRUMP CAN NOT BE THIS STUPID, SO IT APPEARS TRUMP IS HARMING ALL THE POOR PEOPLE........THE BEST VIDEO THAT SHOWED THE "TRUE" TRUMP WAS IN SCOTLAND WHEN HE HATED THE OLD MAN THAT REFUSED TO SALE HIM HIS FARM HOUSE FOR A GOLF COURSE----THAT TRUMP SHOWED HE HATES ALL POOR PEOPLE, BUT AS AN ACTOR, HE SAYS THE OPPOSITE---A TRUE MASON, A TRUE ELIETE. REGAN WAS THE SAME TYPE LIAR THAT DID EVERYTHING THE BANKERS WANTED AND OPENED THE FLOOD GATES. BOTH SIDES PLAY A GAME, THEY ARE ALL ACTORS DOING THEIR JOBS FOR THEIR MASTER, WHOM THEY KISS HIS RING AND FALL ON THEIR KNEES CALLING HIM THEIR FATHER.

But if somebody gets in my circle of life they will go away well informed, if they find the time that I share with them valuable. And one other thing, through all these years I have noticed that the ones that cannot keep the oil down during a liver Purge are usually signs of cirrhosis of the liver in a bad way are at least major liver damage.

NORMALLY A DROP OR 2 OF OREGANO OIL IN THE OIL THE NIGHT OF THE LIVER FLUSH, WILL KEEP THE OILS DOWN AND IF THAT DOES NOT AND IT IS NOT DUE TO NERVES, THEN YES, YOU COULD BE CORRECT.

I do understand that most every liver has some stage of cirrhosis and with our diet, we can speed cirrhosis up or we can slow cirrhosis down and by way of liver Purge, we Evacuate the green gummy stones, before they turn brown and hard and feel the liver up till it becomes the same way. We've never met in person but I promise you, you have never had a more loyal student. Loyal in regards of believing and Reporting the knowledge that you have gave me. Of course I have other teachers, Chinese Te'o, and so many others, but my Grass Roots come from your teaching, thank you my friend, thank you so much.

SOUNDS GREAT

THANKS
BLESSINGS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.063 sec, (3)