Re: Kicking

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
VioletFire Views: 424
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,505

Re: Kicking

Five years later...but hopefully will help someone. I have this feeling too for past year or so...it is definitely parasite worms in my case. I was finally also diagnosed by Dr. D'Angelo of ParaWellness Research Labs (online- paid stool test) last September, 2019 - Ascarids, Cryptosporidium and Candida. I have seen others as well that were not diagnosed, but it explains the "kicking" - the Ascaris are very active and can get quite large. Possible also it could be the Ropeworms I discovered I have also been dealing with. For me, it also felt like a baby and my belly is potbelly shaped for past 5 years dealing with this like I am pregnant as well. Very discouraging but I think I am on the right path for healing now with Sound Frequency healing (using my dowser to choose correct frequencies) and brewed TCM style (with herbs from all over) decoction - very bitter and systemic enzymes, fish oil pills, homeopathy, fiber- larch powder/ food grade charcoal/psyllium, and Baking soda/water 4 times daily lately (1 tsp). Baking soda is great for the Ropeworms and alkalizing the body. Also, I have been craving salt this whole time and baking soda is a salt. There's something to replenishing cell salts - some of my homeopathy remedies blended have been these.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)