CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ultimate Zapper VS others
 
parazapper Views: 325
Published: 8 months ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,434,345

Re: Ultimate Zapper VS others


Actually, any zapper can have some good results and testimonials. In fact, there are 2 different versions of $10 zappers and both have had positive testimonials. So, if all that you need is testimonials, then you could buy 30 of either of those for the price of the ultimate. and actually, I would consider one of them to be better made than the ultimate.

The most important thing is statistics. What actual percentage of users with a specific issue will get good results. All of the testimonials that is posted on the ultimate site is only 1 percent of the customers. What about the other 99 percent?
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)