CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spondylitis and Vertigo : How to treat?

MH 108 8 Views: 238
Published: 10 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,434,794

Re: Spondylitis and Vertigo : How to treat?

Hi MH,
HELLO

Hope you are staying safe.
WE LIVE FAR FAR AWAY IN A LAND WHERE THERE ARE NO POISONOUS SNAKES, NO BEARS, NO WOLVES, HAVE NOT HAD A MOSQUITO BITE OR A TIC ALL SUMMER----
NO TORNADOS IN PAST HISTORY, RARELY GET A HIGH WIND, NO FLOODS AND FAR ENOUGH OFF THE NARROW COUNTRY ROAD THAT WE DO NOT SEE PASSING CARS AND NO NEIGHBORS TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT AND ALL HILLS AND COYOTES/DEER AND RACCOONS BEHIND US-------WHAT WE WOULD CALL PARADISE---BUT LOOTERS WOULD CALL THEIR WORSE NIGHTMARE.

Asking questions for one of my family members: She is 40 years old,
OK
takes mucusless diet,
WOW, A DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER BELIEVER..............VERY FEW PEOPLE EVER FOLLOW A MUCUS LESS DIET, SO THAT IS GREAT

no amalgam in dental filling,
THAT'S A MIRACLE---BUT I ASSUME THAT MEANS THERE ARE FILLINGS AND JUST PLASTIC, WHICH IS STILL GOOD.

and no dairy/ alcohol or meat eater, lives a simple life.
A RARE PERSON FOR SURE

What could be your suggestion for the treatment of Spondylitis?

OK, NEW WORD, SO I LOOKED IT UP

spondylitis?

Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a chronic inflammatory disease that primarily affects the spine. It can also involve other parts of the body, such as the shoulders, hips, knees, neck, and pelvis. If left untreated, it can lead to spinal fusion, reducing mobility.

The same person is suffering from Vertigo, what could you suggest to be the treatment of vertigo, please?

Kind regards

AGE 40
FEMALE

IF I MUST GUESS, I WILL GUESS SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPERIENCING MENOPAUSE TYPE ISSUES EVEN AT AGE 40?

WEIGHT ?

WEIGHT TELLS ALLOT FOR MOST PEOPLE.

BASICALLY THIS IS A CIRCULATION ISSUE, WHICH IS ALWAYS HELPED BY A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR.

OTHERWISE----------------BEST GUESS IS LYMES

IF SHE HAS LOST HER MONTHLY PERIOD-----THEN TEXTBOOK ARTHRITIS SYMPTOMS THAT GO BY MNY DIFFERENT NAMES THAT ALSO FEEDS LYMES.

LIFETIME DE-WORMING IS ESSENTIAL
KEEPING KIDNEYS CLEAN MAKES FOR A PAIN FREE LIFE.

MANY HERBAL FORMULAS HELP JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING-----EACH PERSON DECIDES WHAT THEY LIKE TO SELF-EXPERIMENT WITH.

SHE HAS A GOOD START, BUT IF SHE READ MY BOOK, THAT EXPLAINS SOME OF THE MANY REASONS AND ALLOT OF OPTIONS TO CORRECT.

AT AGE 40, SHE IS PERFECT AGE FOR LIFETIME PREVENTION, STARTING WITH HORMONE HELP FOR LIFE AS WELL AS LIFETIME DE-WORMING TO KEEP LYMES UNDER CONTROL.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (2)