CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: All the scumbag liberals are scurrying out of NYC.

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
glaxony Views: 170
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,434,859

Re: All the scumbag liberals are scurrying out of NYC.

I know there is a lot of satanic worship that supposedly goes on, but I don't see much of it, other than in these videos. I used to be a counselor for at risk youth and some of them claimed they were into satan worship, but I always just told them why not worship the creator of satan instead? Other than drug addicted teens, I've never met anybody who is into all that. I wonder what can be done to stamp it out?

A friend of mine is in complete denial. He says that as hard as it is for him to get his team all on the same page to accomplish something good for the world, he cannot imagine how hard it would be to get a group of people all conspiring together to commit evil. Seems like he might have a point. It sure calmed me down. But I know there are some really desperate and messed up people in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)