CureZone   Log On   Join
Monk Fruit

MH 108 8 Views: 127
Published: 9 months ago

Monk Fruit

monk fruit, a gourd in the cucumber family, similar to bitter melon, etc. is manufactured as a sweetener with no sugar. IN FACT they remove the sugars and the sugars are what I want. So nothing they produce for the consumer has any longevity value is what the largest Chinese manufacturer told me. Notably they try to make it ileagal to grow anywhere but China, but they have started in Australia 3 years ago.

800 years ago they drank it as a longevity tea.......there is the value, not a sugar free sweetener product.

So I had to make my own. The fruits are available "dried" and like any other herb, can be used as an herb.

So today I got to try my first extract and like stevia, it is very sweet, but with my extract, the natural sugar is still present with the minerals---the minerals make for a very dark brown extract.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.191 sec, (1)