CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Small black worms (biting like ant) : which ones?

MH 108 8 Views: 175
Published: 9 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,152

Re: Small black worms (biting like ant) : which ones?

Hi MH,
HELLO

Hope you are well.
THANKS

I am taking PWA and have been passing worms.
NORMALLY THE ONLY TIME A PERSON SEES WORMS IS DURING A LIVER FLUSH AND THEY ARE "LOOKING"
IF A PERSON SEES WORMS IN THE TOILET DAILY, THEN THAT IS A SIGN THEY NEED TO DO A FEW LIVER FLUSH AND GET THEM OUT AND KEEP THEM OUT.

For the last few days, I am passing small black color worms, they bite like ant, and bite very serverly. In my entire body including legs, head, stomach.
I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH THOSE, THEY SOUND LIKE A TORMENT AND TIME TO DECLAR WAR AGAINST THEM.

Based on your opinion, what could these worms be?
WORMS DO EAT FLESH AND BONE, BUT NORMALLY PEOPLE DO NOT FEEL THIS HAPPENING.
YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM MUST BE EXTRA SENSITIVE, OR AS YOU SAY, THESE CREATURES ARE EVERYWHERE AND IN PLACES THAT YOU CAN "FEEL"

THE GOOD THING IS THAT YOUR BLOOD DOES ALL THE WORK INTERNALLY AND ANTI-PARASITE HERBS FEEDS THE BLOOD STREAM.
IDEALLY SINCE YOUR USING PWA, YOU WOULD CONTINUE WITH PWA EVERY DAY AT THE DOSAGE YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH. LBB CAPSULES WOULD ALSO BE IDEA, ALL DEPENDS UPON YOUR WEIGHT AS TO HOW MUCH IS NEEDED OR HOW FAST YOU WANT TO GO.

ALL THE GOOD HERBS ARE IN THE PWA
THE POTENT HERBS CAN BE TAKEN SINGLE OR JUST MORE PWA
THESE SAME TYPES OF HERBS CAN BE USES EXTERNALLY AS WELL.

THE GOOD THING IS THAT THEY ARE COMING OUT AND NOT STAYING IN.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Kind regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)